Career in Journalism
Pen is more powerful than the sword. Even today, the younger generation is attracted to journalism. Every day, there are several events that take place around the world: political, cultural, religious, educational, social and natural events, etc. We get to know these events in our homes. How is that possible? Through mass communication which provides information to a large crowd. We at Morph Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication provide the best Journalism courses in Chandigarh. Make a Career in Journalism with Morph Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication Chandigarh.
Nowadays, journalism as a career not only represents a prestigious profession but also a challenging career option. Journalists play a key role in the growth of any nation. The central purpose of journalism is to inform, educate and enlighten the masses about various issues that revolve around them. Morph Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication provides the best Journalism courses in Chandigarh.
To obtain a degree in journalism, generally the minimum eligibility is 10 + 2.
There are also courses in specialized journalism areas such as Print Journalism, Broadcast Journalism, and Web Journalism.
- Inquisitive and investigative mind
- Adaptive alert and tolerant to changing and difficult situations
- Good communication skills
- Confidence, enthusiasm, patience and perseverance,
- The ability to differentiate between reality and fiction
- Meet deadlines
- Team cohesion
- Sensitivity to different points of view and lifestyles
- Deep knowledge about various fields such as politics, culture, religion, social and current affairs.
- Journalism is for people who are willing to explore various opportunities 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, without the limitations of cultural education, gender, and who are also ready to go beyond geographical borders.
Career in Journalism
Career Options with Print Media:
- Correspondent/Special Reporter
- Feature Writer
- Leader Writer
- Proof Reader
- Photo Journalist
Career Options with Electronic Media:
- Broadcast Reporters
For course details:
SCO-58-59, 2nd floor